It’s July – How Are You Doing On Your New Year’s Resolutions?
A Free Workshop to Help You Set and Achieve Your Most Compelling Goals…
New Year’s resolutions – for most people they are only a faded memory by this time of year. If you have gotten off track, this program will allow you to reset, revise, and recommit to your goals. If you are still working towards the goals you set, this program will help you keep your momentum going strong. You still have more than 5 months to achieve what you want before January 2015!
You may have goals for things you want in your life, and goals for things you want to eliminate from your life. What if you could still make a resolution for 2014 and have it by 2015?
Here are some of the most common resolutions that people make – and break!
- Lose Weight / Get Fit
- Quit Smoking
- Get a Better Job or Education
- Handle Money Better
- Manage Stress
- Drink Less Alcohol
- Eliminate a Fear
- Break a Bad Habit
In this compelling workshop we will cover how to set and achieve your goals, including:
- Setting captivating goals under the guidance of a skilled facilitator
- Creating an action plan that will become part of your daily habit
- Changing how you see and talk to yourself about your goals – and increase likelihood of results
- How to make changes in your behavior without using willpower
- How to tap into resources, community and support — and deal with the skeptics
Date/Time: Wednesday, July 23rd, 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Location: Our Sacred Space Wellness Center 2075 Lincoln Ave, Suite C, San Jose, CA 95125
Contact: For more information and to RSVP call Dan at (650) 417-3187
or email: dan@SiliconValleyHypnosisCenter.com
Cost: Free. Space is limited to ensure individual attention.
Bring: Paper and pen to write down your goals!