Have you ever asked yourself…
- Am I achieving the goals I’ve set myself in my life?
- Can I break my unwanted habits and beliefs?
- Am I going to meet my goals if I continue doing what I’ve always been doing?
- What’s stopping me from meeting my goals?
Most people do not understand how deeply limiting beliefs can be damaging. A coach can help you overcome problems you have, or improve current aspects of your life. Whether you want to lose weight, conquer a fear, make more money or meet some other goal, you can benefit from the support of a coach.
With a personal coach, one-on-one sessions are a powerful, effective way to make and sustain changes in your life, and go on a journey of personal development that can change your life. One-on-one coaching is a powerful method to kick-start your commitment, or stay accountable. Although I do offer group coaching, one-on-one coaching allows us to make a session all about you so I can offer in-depth, personalized tools to support you. Often, one-on-one coaching sessions result in quick but sustained personal change for my clients.
Breakthrough Coaching Program
Although I offer custom packages for many of my clients, at the beginning most people prefer a set package to kickstart their personal development and exploration. If you’re ready to claim your success now, consider this package as the beginning of your personal development journey.
One-one-one personal coaching
The most rapid and lasting results will come from one-on-one personal coaching with Dan Ross, founder of Silicon Valley Hypnosis Center.
Most people come into the office in San Jose to have their sessions in person, but Dan also works with people through video conferencing all over the world.
In your sessions, Dan will help you:
- identify what you want to get out of your sessions
- identify larger and longer-term goals
- structure a plan to work toward these goals
- integrate your plan into your coaching meetings
- identify and destroy limiting patterns of thinking, believing or behaving that you may have held for decades and that have impeded your progress on your goals
- stay accountable as you continue to work toward your goal(s)
- cope with setbacks, roadblocks and challenges
- handle other issue that may surface in the course of work together
- celebrate your successes
Get that breakthrough that can only come with Dan throwing all of his powerful tools at whatever has been stopping you in a focused and confidential, one-on-one coaching session.
Whatever you hope to accomplish, working one-on-one is the fastest, most effective way to get what you want.
Career and Business Coaching
Change your business, change your life. The same applies if you work for someone else. Improve your career, improve your life.
Most of us spend more time at our job or business than we do with anyone else in life. We often spend more time at work than with our loved ones.
That is why we offer business and career coaching – to help make that 40+ hours a week a happier, more fulfilled, and more purposeful way to spend your time. Through our sessions we can:
- Help you set clearly defined goals – you get what you can define
- Envision a compelling future – so you have great reasons to look forward to Monday
- Discover your values – those emotional states that are important to you
- Overcome internal conflicts and limiting beliefs that keep you stuck in a job or stuck at a certain level of success
- Learn tools of influence that will help you make a greater impact
- Improve your communication and other soft-skills for greater success
- Create a roadmap for your long-term success
- Discover the deeper needs and desires beyond material success
- Live true to your mission and purpose in life
Your coaching program will be customized to your unique goals, challenges, and needs. It all starts with a free consultation session. We can do our sessions in my office in San Jose, or at your workplace by arrangement, or over videoconference worldwide. Call or click below to schedule it and get started.
What is the next step?
The next step is to find out how coaching can help you. The best way to do that is to contact me to schedule a free 30-minute evaluation session. That way, we can get to know each other and I can make sure I can help you. We can start to set goals and metrics for your program. Then we will discuss what the next best step is to help you reach your goals.
Call (650) 417-3187 or email [email protected] for to book your Free Consultation session.